Born To Write And Make A Difference In The World

Brenda Lee - Author
  
I was born to make a difference in the world, but it took me until I learn what my purpose was in life before I realized that it would be mostly through my writing.  I have been writing since 6th grade, and my favorite subject in school was not math but in journalism.  I spent a great deal of my time in the library reading lots of books.  I loved mystery the most.  I've probably read all the Nancy Drew Mystery books.  
My other passion is fashion. I earned my degree in Fashion Design from the Academy of Art University in '2009.    I also have a degree in Early Childhood Education.  
All these things are very important to me, but nothing is as important to me as motivating and inspiring other people.   I have overcome many challenges in my life, but don't regret any of them.  Every life challenge is an experience that takes you to the next level.  Life is like the chapters of a book.  There are different chapters in your life just like there are in a book.  You take each chapter one by one.  Every chapter in a book is going to be different.  Every chapter in your life is going to be different.  But, you get to decide at some point in your life how you want your story to end.  I decided that I have a story to tell and the story is about me.  It's about the obstacles that I've had to face and how that I overcame them.  It motivates and it inspires.  I'm sure you're going to enjoy it because without a doubt your spirit will be elevated. 
My goal in writing the book is to encourage the reader to become a person of destiny and a person of purpose.  
This particular blog and article is an introduction to the coming of my new book, 'Transformation.  It's my life story from growing up as a foster child, and every obstacle in between to where I am now.  It's a story of a journey to overcoming brokenness, pain, and shame to a life of freedom.  
The book will be out this summer, and it's definitely going to be a great read.  :)
 


        Author & Publisher, Brenda Lee 
                  Motivational Coach

Comments

Popular Posts