Fashion & Style by Brenda Lee! Choose Shoes That Work For You.

Retail Therapy for me is shopping for shoes!  I love shopping for shoes.  My favorite shoes are the chucky heels and the wedge heel shoes.   They support my really large legs.   Stilettos....No!  I leave the the stilettos for the girls with the smaller legs who walk more comfortably in them and look really gorgeous wearing them.  
Remember that shoes do not have to be expensive to be nice.  Choose the type of shoes that are most comfortable for you and looks good on you.  Sometimes, you have to visit several stores until you find your favorite one.  
Have fun with it.  I suggest that when you're shopping for more than one pair of shoes.  Make it a shoe shopping day for shoes only.  This takes the stress out of shoe shopping and puts the fun into it.  In doing so, you're not feeling overwelmed.
If I'm going to a party, a dinner, a jazz club, or out on a date, I want something sensational, sexy, chic,and show stopping.  Check out my photos below.  I found a gorgeous chucky heel metalic sandle shoe.  Beautiful Right?

Remember, that your feet change over time. Therefore; you have to find the right shoes for your feet. Make sure to have the saleperson measure your feet. You're going to need to know your shoe width. A one inch heel or lower is called a low heel. A heel that is one to two inches is called mid heel. A two inch heel or higher is called a high heel and a demented heel is four inch heel or higher.
Keep your feet protected by keeping your shoes in perspective. I have a bunion on my right foot. I believe that it was caused by my foster mother making me wear shoes that didn't fit me properly when I was a child.
Therefore; I have to really focus on shoes that are comfortable for me.

Remember, the higher the heel the more pressure it is on the forefoot. This can cause you to develop a bunion, hammertoe, pinched nerve, corn, or callus. I hate my ugly bunion, but I've learned to buy shoes wisely by keeping the bunion in perspective. Wearing the wrong shoes can cause the bunion to be painful.
Remember, good foot health is investing in buying the right shoes that provide adequate support.
Adding a pop of color to make a fashion statement.
I sometimes, choose colorful fashionable shoes that could be worn with more than one outfit.  A good idea in doing this, is to take snap-shots with your cell phone of the clothing in your closet before going shoe shopping.  You want to match-up the colors of the garments to the shoes you're purchasing.  A great outfit looks great with matching shoes.  The snap-shot photos are use to compare the shoe color to the colors in your garments.  In the photos below...I found the perfect wedge heel shoes to match the dress that I'm wearing.   
Tips:
1. Shop for shoes in the afternoon because your feet naturally expand after a day and can swell in hot weather.
2. Have the Salesperson measure your feet.
3. If one foot is larger or wider thana the other, buy the size that fits the larger foot.
4. Walk around in the shoes to see how they feel.
5. Buy for comfort rather than looks.  

For more articles on Fashion and Style by Brenda...follow this Blog!

  1. Shoes, Shoes, And More Shoes!!!  


DO YOU HAVE A PRODUCT OR SERVICE?
  Brenda Enterprise Events Can Host An On-Line Business Fair  to Help You Make Sales! 
 Find Out How
Email: brenda.enterprise.events@gmail.com

T-Shirts Sold On Amazon!


Comments

Popular Posts