The Secret To Cleaning Those Winter Boots!

Spring Cleaning Is Out!  Winter Cleaning Is In!

"I Need My Boots"

If you're reading this article...then I'm sure you're among the thousands wanting to know how to clean last years winter boots.  The winter season is fast approaching and your dress code is about to change.   It's hard to believe that summer has come and gone.  Fall leaves are falling and is a reminder that jackets, scarves, gloves, hats, coats, and our winter boots are soon to be needed.

I bought these really cool boots last year and I would like to rock them again this year, but they smell funky and look like crap!  I love my boots though, so I decided to clean them.
DYI...I did it myself.
I'm going to share with you how I did it.  HOW?  Did I hear you say how?  I'm glad you asked.  Pay Attention.  I do not have a washing machine in my apartment.  So, I took them to the laundromat.
Yep!  I washed my boots at the laundromat.  Your machine setting should be 24 to 25 minutes on a warm cycle.  

It's ok and safe to place several pair boots in the washing machine together.  It acturally keeps the noise and banging down.  No worries!!!  You won't even hear the boots banging around in the washer when you do this...neither will you hear them inside the dryer...because you're going to add a few towels inside the dryer with the boots as a cushion.  Ha!  Ha!
It's safe to wash a variety of colors together, too.  I did this and I had no fading.  But, it's best to decide according to how much dye are on your particular boots.  All my boots turned out really clean and really fresh.  


 "There you have it." 
 So, gather up those boots and start cleaning before 'Old Man, Mr. Winter sneaks up on you.  💪
I threw in a pair of my sneakers, also.
Ahhhh, nice fresh, and clean!!!
Do You Want More Sales & Promotions For Your Products, Services or Business?  

Brenda Enterprise Events Can Host An On-Line Business Fair  To Help You! 
Sign Up Below To Find Out How.

https://forms.aweber.com/form/67/346982567.htm

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts